Continuing The Gadget Guru’s conversation series with executives in the motorhome industry, in this video you’ll meet Justin Humphreys, the Chief Operating Officer of Airstream. This interview was conducted on the floor at the 2019 Florida RV Super Show in Tampa, Florida.
As with my other interviews, there are no pre-conditions and no related topic is considered out of bounds. As you can see, I work without notes and the topics are based on the expertise of the person being interviewed. I’ll add that no payment whatsoever was provided for this interview.
Airstream is owned by Thor Industries and since Thor’s stock has slipped 60% in the last year, that was our opening topic. Other topics discussed include:
– Do Airstream Quality Programs Benefit Thor Motorhomes?
– How are Tariffs affecting the motorhome industry?
– Are the manufacturers listening to the voices of social media?
– Are lithium batteries the solution to a better user experience?
– New enhancements and safety features coming to Sprinter chassis.
– The Airstream Atlas
– The Airstream Nest
If you haven’t already, feel free to subscribe to this channel and follow us at Facebook.com/TheGadgetGuru