Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many are considering the purchase of their first motorhome as a safe method of traveling around the USA.
Motorhomes makes sense for travel during these times as even smaller units provide sleeping quarters, a kitchen and of course, a bathroom. But don’t let the pretty paint fool you as all motorhomes are not created equally.
In this three part video series, I speak with Steve Zeigler, the Director of Bus Shell Sales of Prevost and Gil Johnson, a well known Prevost Motorhome Inspector. While the content in this video is slanted towards Prevost motorhomes, the information will be useful to anyone shopping for a variety of motorhome brands.
Part One of the series contains these topics:
- Is there a boom in RV Buying due to Covid-19?
- Benefits of traveling in a Motorhome
- New Class-A or Pre-owne prevost?
- Investment value of a Motorhome
- Are motorhomes Safe?
Questions, comments and opinions are welcomed.
Part One: What You Need To Know BEFORE Buying A Motorhome
Part Two: What You Need To Know BEFORE Buying A Motorhome.
Topics Discussed Are:
- Difference Between Motorhome Chassis
- Obtaining Factory Service
- Which Converter Is Best?
- Prevost Expo Information
- Shopping Online For A Pre-Owned Prevost
- Budgeting For A Prevost Purchase